Do the ways of the Wild tempt you…scare you? Why does connecting more deeply with pure nature—whether inside or outside of us—intimidate us? What does it mean to get out of your comfort zone?
What aspect of you finds the internal Wild Woman or Wild Man primal, familiar and yearns to be free?
In honor of upcoming Earth Day we return to the wisdom of the Wild. Let our Contributors guide you to explore your own wild ways… from rebellious reading, wildcrafting weeds to paradigm-busting views on the traditional shape and design of the planet herself…and even embracing the wild when she finds us first!
Walk on the wild side with us this week… what will you discover waiting for you?
Upcoming articles include:
- Geoffrey Visgilio, What We Lose When We Ban Books
- William Henry, We. Cosmic. Trees.
- Birdie Todd, Birthday
- Lori Bradford Miles, Recipe: Dandelion Greens
- Lori Bradford Miles, Spring Guided Visualization
- Veronica O'Grady, Taking Back the Wild Divine
- Veronica O'Grady, Jungle Nights
- Tara Kimes, Ganesha's Mouse
- Geoffrey Visgilio, Flight
- Richard Dorn, The Wild Horned Deities of Beltane
- Jessica Johnson, Wild Ways Playlist
Find all Wild Week content in one place by visiting the collection here: