Hosted and produced by Eileen Bray, in our two December episodes of New Earth Conversations she guides the tribe to reflect on and share from the raw and vulnerable place of acknowledging and living from our authentic gifts and talents. In this second installment, find out why embracing "your weird" and avoiding the "3 C's" of civilian society--conformity, control and complacency--might be just what it takes to set your inner light free. Join Eileen (Nashville, TN, USA), Almanac contributors Geoff Visgilio (Rhode Island, USA), Kirem Marnett, and new podcast crew member Jessica Johnson (both in Nashville) in the second half of our illuminating discussion released this month.
(If you missed it, click the link below to listen to Part 1: Gateway of Gifts:)
Reference points from today's episode for our listeners:
- Lori Bradford Miles' article on Scrying:
- "The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable" Book:
- Geoffs new memoir, "Falling Into Grace":
- Eileen’s view from the stage at 7 😁:
- Eileen at 12 years old 😆:
- "Happy Hour in Heaven" by Randi Driscoll:
Quotes that support the philosophy, "Don't Give A Shit!"
- "Don’t die with your fire still in you" - Wayne Dyer
- "Take one step and the Univers takes 10,000" - Mike Dooley
- "Find what you love and let it kill you!" - Charles Bukowskii
- "Be unapologetically you!" - Platypus