"Lovely eclectic people with a broad range of interests & talents. Welcoming & gracious, one & all."
Do you believe in the expansive vision of the New Earth? Where all of humankind lives in peace, freedom, health and truth with the right to pursue prosperity and happiness? Are you a Light Warrior looking for your tribe? Since 2019, New Earth Nashville has provided a haven for the Light—offering high-vibe, one-of-a-kind events from social / educational gatherings and outings in nature, to grand galas (check out 2020's Lightwork Awards) as well as virtual meetups with attendees from all over the world. All have been curated and designed to help us uphold the Light and manifest the New Earth together... Join us!
New Earth Nashville was started by Kirem Marnett and Marci Lingelbach, co-founders of the New Earth Almanac. Membership to the group is currently complimentary for all New Earth Almanac subscribers! Check out the synergistic content we generate via our Daily Devotional email and quarterly Spiritual Journal all available for only $5 / month for a limited time!
- September 27 | Soul Signs Virtual Group Reading with Kirem Marnett and co-hosted by Angela Morris. Only five spots left, register now!
- September 29 | It's National Coffee Day! Join us for Co-Create Over Coffee with New Earth Almanac. Co-hosted by Marci Lingelbach, Andrea Mai and Kirem Marnett.
- October 30 | New Earth Nashville Night Out... at the Opera! Join Kirem and Alan Marnett on Halloween Eve for Nashville Opera's candlelit performance of The Medium:
September's Question of the Month
"Would you be interested in a virtual book club this fall?"
In the News
What People Are Saying About Us
- "The best part is the group energy."
- "Amazing people and conversation."
- "I joined because I wanted to be in touch with like-minded people, increase my consciousness and... contribute to increasing global consciousness. I had a positive impression of the first meeting seeing that there are a lot of people who are knowledgeable, deep and well aware that something's going on in other levels and are going beyond."
- "I am always interested in meeting other Lightworkers. As expected, the members of the group were thoughtful, friendly and caring."
- "Great fellowship & getting to meet some new people."
Have questions or want to get in touch? Email us at [email protected]