It's Mother's Day Week at New Earth Almanac! From the miracles and magic to the ups and downs of motherhood, we explore what it means to love your mom, be a mom and to blossom into divine co-creation like one!
Fertility is intimately connected to our ability for abundance and manifesting, and mothers naturally provide a glimpse into the beauty and power of receiving as a necessary part of the cooperation needed to co-create the New Earth together.
Just like motherhood itself, through both tears and laughter, our Contributors go deep to bring you stories that honor and inspire moms of all kinds this week.
From our pages to your hearts, Happy Mother’s Day!
Upcoming articles include:
- Veronica O'Grady & Teresa Moralez, Mother's Day Poetry
- Geoffrey Visgilio, Falling Into Grace
- Robin Haley, Our Stories Are Our Greatest Gift...
- Marci Lingelbach, Embracing the REAL
- Jennifer O'Conghalaigh, When I Met Gaia
- Tara Kimes, Venus and the Empress: Symbols of a Woman's Worth
- Marci Lingelbach, Fertility Crystal Grid