Hosted and produced by Eileen Bray, in our two December episodes of New Earth Conversations she guides the tribe to reflect on and share from the raw and vulnerable place of acknowledging and living from our authentic gifts and talents. Join Eileen, new podcast crew member Jessica Johnson (both in Nashville, TN, USA) and additional Almanac contributors Kirem Marnett (Nashville) and Geoff Visgilio (Rhode Island, USA) in the first of two illuminating roundtable discussions releasing this month.
Revealing Our Gifts
By Eileen Bray
This month's nourishing and inspiring conversation was so action packed and interesting we're running the whole thing...split into two parts! Part one features Jessica Johnson and Kirem Marnett sharing their incredibly interesting stories of how they surmounted their fears of being "seen" and stepped out to reveal their astonishing intuitive gifts. Geoff gives an articulate and insightful description of his Satori (a Zen term for sudden enlightenment) experience.
Reference points from this episode for our listeners:
- Subscribe and read Jessica's article, "I'll Be Seeing You" in the November issue of the New Earth Almanac:
- Jessica reads from Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe by Laura Lynn Jackson:
- To learn more about Geoff’s Satori experience read his memoir, Falling into Grace. Buy it here:
- Check out this video on Cymatics, illustrating sound, vibration and sand:
- For more on the topic, check out The Hidden Messages in Water by Dr. Masaro Emoto:
- Buddha after eating his multi-colored Cheerios... 😁
- Join the New Earth Almanac tribe on 12/21/21 for our Winter Solstice celebration with Eileen Bray and Celtic Kirtan: