Happy Full Cold Moon! This month, the full moon is a “micro moon” which is the opposite of a super moon. Meaning that this full moon is at its farthest point from the Earth instead of the closest. December’s full moon is known as the Cold Moon because of the very cold winter temperatures. It has also been called the Long Night Moon because it rises near the longest night of the year, aka Winter Solstice on December 21.
Under the Full Cold Moon we're feeling cozy weekend vibes here at the Almanac! Join us and settle in for some Sunday reading, listening or writing and let our shared vision to "Keep Her Lit" brighten your winter's day!
- Check out our latest issue – it's a 100-page digital magazine! Filled with colorful images, inspiring stories, healing recipes and enlightening practices perfect for this time of year!
- Tickets are officially SOLD OUT for our Winter Solstice Celtic Kirtan celebration with Eileen Bray! Not local or missed out on getting tickets this year? Join us as we livestream the event online! Details will be provided to subscribers only. Subscribe TODAY for as little as $5/month to join us!
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are now available! Just in time for last-minute gift giving, send your loved ones the gift that gives all year long! With uplifting, inspiring content released 365 days a year, an annual subscription to New Earth Almanac makes the perfect gift to anyone left on your list!
- Enjoy our selection of FREE featured content, available online NOW for the month of December!
- On the move today and want to take us with you? Subscribe to check out the Audio Almanac November Playlist--nearly four straight hours of audio capturing ALL of the articles from the past month, brought to life through the voices of our very own circle of contributors. In addition, enjoy both November episodes of our podcast, New Earth Conversations, featuring the contributors of the New Earth Almanac.
- Calling All Writers & Content Creators! Inspired to share your stories, teachings, recipes or artistic creations from your own spiritual journey with the readers of the Almanac? We'd love to hear from you! Check out our Contributor Guidelines to get started today! There's still room to be considered for the February issue (act now!) the deadline is January 1, 2022.